Jewish Alliance for Women in Science
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted by JAWScience on May 13, 2010 at 11:54 AM||comments (336)|
- Thoughts on the antics of the world around her; seen through the eyes of a somewhat cynical Nursing student.
- The blog of a current Jewish MD-PhD student.
- A blog by Linda Brodsky, a respected Pediatric Surgeon Advocate and mentor for the next generation of women doctors.
- This blog is written by mother-daughter team Linda and Dana. They blog about the academic world of science, with posts about their own lives and the science surrounding it. (Linda is the same Dr. Linda Brodsky of the Brodsky Blog listed above.)
Mothers in Medicine (MiM)
- Mothers in Medicine is a group blog by physician-mothers, writing about the unique challenges and joys of tending to two distinct patient populations, both of whom can be quite demanding. MiM are on call every. single. day.
- This blog is dedicated to women in science and engineering, both past and present. It also has a list of links to other wonderful sites and blogs.
- Musings of a science professor at a large research university.